New!Christensen Arms Ranger 22 Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle With Green With Black Web Stock
- Select firearms are now able to be ordered online and shipped to your local Cabela’s!
- Handguns typically arrive within 2-3 business days and long guns within 4-5 business days.
Designed for precision shooters, the Christensen Arms® Ranger 22 Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle with Green with Black Web Stock is a feature-rich precision rifle, offering sub-MOA accuracy at 50 yards. Boasting a lightweight, carbon fiber tension barrel, and an aluminum receiver with a steel recoil lug insert, this rifle weighs in at just 5.1lbs., while sporting impeccable accuracy at distance. A match-grade Trigger Tech® Remington® 700-style trigger offers a consistently light and crisp trigger pull, while the recoil pad ensures a comfortable shooting experience for new and seasoned shooters. The green with black webbing, carbon fiber rimfire stock boasts molded sling studs, readily accepting most slings and stud-mounted bipods. The integrated 0 MOA Picatinny rail is compatible with most aftermarket mounts, while the threaded bolt handle easily clears optics for snag-free operation. Dual ejectors virtually eliminate extraction malfunctions, and dual opposing locking lugs ensure maximum bullet velocities. If that’s not enough, this rifle is compatible with the readily-available Ruger® 10/22® rotary magazines for improved reliability and performance.
Manufacturer model #: 801-12003-00.
- Carbon fiber tension rimfire barrel
- Precision aluminum receiver
- Steel recoil lug
- Integrated 0 MOA Picatinny rail
- Match-grade Trigger Tech Rem 700-style trigger
- Carbon fiber rimfire stock
- Molded swivel studs
- Threaded bolt handle
- Dual opposing locking lugs
- Dual ejectors
- Threaded barrel (1/2×28)
- Ambidextrous grip
- Recoil pad
- Compatible with Ruger 10/22 magazines
- Sub MOA accuracy at 50 yards